Download Resume Here
Download Work Samples:
Themed Entertainment Portfolio
Sample VR Attraction Treatment
Sample Theme Park Concept Narrative
Sample Brand Story
Sample Brand Design Book
Writing & Design Experience
Senior Writer & Content Specialist
Jan. 2021 – Present
- Leads concept and story development of multimedia experiences for themed entertainment, live event, government, and corporate clients.
- Serves as principal writer of concept narratives, core stories, and script treatments for location-based experiences.
- Directs social media strategy & content for diverse clientele.
- Collaborates with project managers and client leadership to align creative concepts with budget through schematic design and design development.
Show Writer & Experience Designer
Oct. 2018 – Jan. 2021
- Wrote concept narratives and script treatments for branded experiences, themed attractions, live entertainment, and media productions.
- Drove development of backstory, character sets, and worldbuilding for themed entertainment projects.
- Created SEO and social media content for destination-based clients.
- Participated in early blue sky sessions with client leadership.
- Developed new story-driven social media service to offer clients.
July 2019 – Dec. 2019 (Contract Hire)
- Wrote ride concept narratives for multi-million dollar Asia-based theme park project.
- Adapted Asian folklore into modern, universally entertaining story arcs.
- Developed attraction character sets and advised art direction.
- Worked with project manager to create high-level show scene layout for ride & show facilities.
Feb. 2019 – Aug. 2019 (Contract Hire)
- Adapted multiple online fiction series into interactive, app-based reading experiences.
- Storyboarded and wrote multi-episode serials with an international writing team.
- Used research insights and analytics to tailor story content to audiences.
Content Marketing Director
August 2018 – August 2019
- Managed corporate blog and created written content about business software targeted for upper-level management of Fortune 100 companies.
- Designed and installed digital marketing program to increase brand awareness and drive site traffic.
- Ideated and planned short-term and long-term promotional content ranging from video advertisements to live events.
- Distilled thorough secondary research into attainable marketing objectives.
- Expertly provided for the needs of high- profile media professionals at a media conference, personally escorting them to meetings and providing administrative aid.
- Partnered with a large team to prep and realize grand-scale speaker events and panels.
Online Media Manager
May 2017- August 2017
- Pioneered and implemented a new promotional strategy that has become the organization’s standard social media marketing modus operandi.
- Brought storytelling value to a struggling brand by writing and producing a promotional webseries.
- Successfully doubled social media engagements across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Introduced social media style guide.
- Contributed to press relation for an international music conference.
Attractions Host- Walt Disney World
February 2016 – August 2016
- Gained first-hand experience in frontline theme park operations.
- Brought guest praise and attention to my work areas by discovering and exceeding the needs and desires of Disney’s diverse clientele.
- Merited written commendation from WDW President George Kalogridis for superior guest experience delivery.
Ball State University: Graduated May 2018
Bachelor of Sciences, Narrative Brand Promotions
Honors College Graduate
Written & Verbal Communication
Blue Sky & Concept Development
Pitching & Presentations
Historical & Cultural Research
Social Media & SEO Writing
Programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Mac Software